Last week I made an explosion book following Deb's tutorial over at Paper Turtle. As soon as I saw it I thought it looked fun and quite quick to make so I was keen to give it a go. I used 12 x 12 sheets of card for mine and once I got my diagonal fold in's right, it all went smoothly. I haven't added any text to it yet but it's virtually finished and I thought I'd share.
To show a bit more of the detail
The first month
The third month at the bottom. I'm considering adding the next three months to the back of the book, so long as it doesn't make it too thick. Thanks Deb for a great tutorial and for getting me doing some scrapping again :-)
Happy Valentine's Day :)