Wednesday 21 March 2007

Grateful and spoilt

Emily answered a call from Mum while I was driving to school this morning. Mum asked her to ask me to ring back when I got home. I rang back while I was walking back to the car once Emily had gone in to school. Mum said Dad wanted to know if I could go round to their house because he wanted to ask me a question about his camera (ours are very similar), so I said I'd go straight from school. When I got there Mum and Dad gave me this ....

a new lens for my camera!! There wasn't really a question to be asked! I'm told it's an early birthday present and a thank you for running them around. I, being a true Jeffrey/Stevenson, burst into tears because it was so totally unexpected. What a wonderful present - I am extremely grateful. Thank you Mum and Dad, I really appreciate it!

I haven't had much chance to play with it yet but I did take these photos to give you an idea of how much it will zoom in.

Before (I did crop slightly because the study is a mess again.) After. Sitting in the same position and zooming in.

When we got back from the school pick up, I was telling Emily why Grandma had phoned and she posed for this shot. She hadn't even had time to take her coat and school bag off!
Thank you once again
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. oooooo....a Macro lens!! Very exciting! Lucky. Keep shooting! xx

    ReplyDelete