Tuesday 6 March 2007

Let's give it a go!




Claire has persuaded me to give blogging another go =), it's been a while since I started my last blog so I'm prepared to try and stick with this one. Wish me luck!

Claire has also started her own blog http://clairestevenson.blogspot.com/ so make sure you go on to her site and let her know you've visited.



Hugh's girlfriend, Sarah turned 21 yesterday and came to spend the afternoon/evening with him. They went out for an Indian at The Nizam followed by drinks at Weatherspoons. I was the designated Taxi driver for the night and they seemed to have had a good time. They will be leaving for Centre Parcs on Monday morning as part of Sarah's birthday present.





1 comment:

  1. BLOG!!! I love it!!!! It is so much fun, I am sure you will keep it going....if you slack I will hunt you down like you do to me! haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete