Tuesday 22 May 2007

Friends

Myung San and Kevin popped in after school today once Kevin and Emily had finished their violin practice. I had mentioned I had been making a scrapbook page before I went out and she wanted to come and see what it is I do.

Never one to miss an opportunity (I need all the practice I can get) I asked if I could take a few photos of them. It was very bright outside so after a couple of photos we moved inside again.
Then Kevin wanted to take a photo of the "girls" (I did crop it a bit!)
And finally one of the page I made today.


Have a good evening
xx

2 comments:

  1. These photographs are lovely, Rhona. You are really getting good results.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Do they love it? The conversions on the photos are really nice. Love it!

    ReplyDelete