Sunday 1 July 2007

Comparison

Norma arrived yesterday morning. I was up at 5am to make sure I had time to get ready and get Emily up before picking Mum up at 6am to make the trip to Heathrow to meet Norma's plane. She'd had a good flight over but it's always a tiring one - even though you don't get the jetlag. Our house was full of people all day as everyone came to see Norma and catch up on some of what's been going on.
I will now republish the picture of Norma and Emily from two years ago

and now one that was taken yesterday
That is how much Emily has grown in the past two years!
I'm sure I'll have more photos to share in the coming days but for now I'm off to enjoy chatting to my sister!
Take care
xx

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family... it's such a special time. Mom and daughter have certainly changed a great deal.
    Enjoy!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete