Friday 25 July 2008

Wow!! Gold Card

I have been sent a GOLD CARD by both dddeeebbbzzz and Eleni. I feel quite honoured as I haven't met either of these ladies other than through our blogs and Shimelle's My Freedom class. Dddeeebbbzzz and I seem to have a lot in common and some of our blog posts end up quite similar - spooky!! Eleni's blog is another one that I enjoy reading and was also found through Shimelle's class.

What a pity this gold card hasn't got a sum of money for me to spend as well - I could think of plenty of things I would like to get or do - especially with the girls on holiday ;o)

Now for the rules :
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

This is the difficult part as, quite honestly, I don't know that I have dedicated followers of my blog! I'm going put down MJ - I don't remember how I came across her blog but I've been reading it for over a year and I know she checks in on mine from time to time. Likewise Gretchen pops in from time to time and we started chatting after I took a couple of her classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I'm now going to put down the a couple of ladies who may continue to look at my blog after the My Freedom class is over (and here I would have put dddeeebbbzzz and Eleni but seeing as they sent it to me I guess I better not send it back again), so I choose Carrie and Cloclo.
For the person who is new to my blog and lives overseas, I add Tracy. I think I found Tracy through dddeeebbbzzz's blog and when I looked at her blog I realised she lived in Durban, South Africa - close to where I used to live.

Thanks again dddeeebbbzzz and Eleni.
xx

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Thanks,Rhona. I feel really honored! :o) I don't remember how I started reading your blog either--it must have been through another link, but I enjoy keeping up with your family. It feels like I know all of you! I thoroughly have enjoyed your challenge postings (even though I don't always comment). I hope you keep it up even after the challenge ends!

    Hugs to you from across the big pond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How new friendships are made?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be interested to know where in Durban Tracy lives. Maybe she can give me some inspiration! I made cards and took them to school and sold out before start of school! Cool, hey? They want me to bring more. Seeing as I don't get round to scrapping cards are my next option. Keep up the good work. LOL Normaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I will have to think on this one for a bit though but I will do it! :)

    ReplyDelete