Sunday 24 August 2008

High School Musical layout

Thought I would just share the layout I've made of our trip to High School Musical (see post below).
The journaling is hidden behind the main photo and reads as follows:
On Saturday, 23 August 2008 Emily and I went to see High School Musical. Our journey from East Grinstead to Hammersmith was not one I had done before and I’d looked up on the internet for our route. We went from East Grinstead to Clapham Junction, Clapham Junction to Barnes and then caught the Route 33 bus to Hammersmith. Fortunately, we didn’t have any problems, thanks to the people who offered us help when asked. Once in Hammersmith we had lunch at McDonalds and then walked round the shops till it was time to go to the Hammersmith Apollo Our first attempt was an hour early – thanks to me reading my watch wrong ;oD. Second attempt we could go in and find our seats. We were in the second row in the Circle and had a great view. The show was brilliant! Very energetic, colourful, loud and just feel good fun! I was able to follow the story and sing along to the songs in my head – thanks to the number of times I’ve seen the movie at home. We came out with big smiles on our faces and I’m sure it’s a day we will remember for a long time to come.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Your layout says it all. Looks great. Love, Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being there when you booked - how time flies. LO looks great. Glad it was a successful trip! LOL N xx

    ReplyDelete