Friday 1 August 2008

A little catch up

I realise that I haven't posted for a couple of days. I knew that would happen when the girls went on holiday - everything slows down and there's no rush for anything ;o).

So, what have we been doing. On Wednesday Emily went to Mum & Dad's while Claire and I took Hugh into Crawley to sit his Drivers Theory Test (again). He passed (100% for his multiple choice questions) so he's very happy! Next step to get some final driving lessons and then go for the practical. It also means he now needs to get his car taxed and back on the road.

Emily made ginger snap biscuits again yesterday. Claire went to Prezzos for dinner with Graham and I got to finish my book!

Today I decided I was in the mood for scrapbooking and I had an idea for a page with Emily's last day at Estcots photos. It's quite simple but I'm happy with the way it's turned out.

Jon has been busy in the garden over the last couple of months and it's really starting to look good. We replanted the Heavenly Bamboo into a bigger pot and it's much happier. Yesterday when I was hanging out the washing I noticed the flowers it now has, they are so delicate and pretty I decided to take a couple of photos.


Till next time

xx

1 comment: