Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Wishing you all a happy New Year, let's hope that 2009 is a good one for everyone. We had a very quiet New Year's Eve, just family, but it was good. Quiet time with my youngest catching up on programmes recorded and DVDs given for Christmas. Jon was in bed before midnight (way before!), Hugh was here with Sarah and Claire and Graham went to a friend's for the night. I hope 2009 continues to be as peaceful and not too stressful.
We've had contact again with Jon's daughter Michelle over the festive period and are now looking forward to having her and her son, Josh, come to stay with us this weekend. It's been a while and there will be some catching up to do. This morning, I got my first layout of 2009 completed - one that shows some of the pictures from summer 2006 with Michelle and Josh in them.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much Josh has grown and I've no doubt they'll see a difference with Emily - who has grown loads over the last year or so.

The girls and I are going to attempt to take a photo a day this year. I know a number of scrapbookers are doing this and I thought I'd join in. As the girls both got cameras for Christmas they have decided to play along too. Let's see how we get on. It's not looking good at the moment as I haven't even decided on the photo for today yet ;o)

I'm off to have a look around. I'll try and get into the habit of posting more regularly again this year so keep checking back.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Your LO came out beautifully. I've sent you my 2 from yesterday. Let me know if the size is better. talk to you later. Hope the visit goes well. LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise you had posted again and I nearly missed seeing your lovely layouts. I still spend too much time trying to make decisions over colours etc. that I end up with nothing. My photograph-a-day ended in disaster when I must have inadvertently touched some button or something on my camera. Both Dad and Iain had a look at it and it should now be OK (hopefully).
    Happy New Year to all. xxx

    ReplyDelete