Wednesday 3 June 2009

Dinner out

It was my birthday last week but I didn't want to do much. During the day Emily and I met up with Mum, Dad and Kay for a coffee at Nero's. Coffee turned into 3 hours of sitting and chatting, with Claire and 2 of her friends joining us during her lunch hour. It was just what I wanted for the day. In the evening we went out for dinner at Prezzo with the "children" . Prezzo is one of my favourite restaurants and any excuse to go there is a good one! Needless to say we had to take a few photos while we were there to mark the occassion.
Jon and myself Claire and Craig
Emily and me
Hugh and Sarah
and again
Emily
Another birthday marked and now time to get on with the rest of the year :)
xx

3 comments:

  1. So nice to see photographs of the family celebrating your birthday. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a special day. I amamazed at how grown up Emily is looking. Her new hairstyle definitely suits her. Quite the young lady. Wish I had been able to be there with you. Love you lots. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete