Friday 25 September 2009

Fame

Tonight Claire, Emily, Emily's friend Davina and I went to see Fame. It was released in the UK today and Claire wanted to go tonight because Craig (her boyfriend) was out at a wedding and wouldn't want to see it anyway. I have to admit, we thoroughly enjoyed it. Brought back lots of memories and it was a really good evening. However, one of the songs that was sung during the film has got me stumped. I knew all the words, could have sung along (but refrained myself :) ) and I can't think where I knew it from. Was it from the TV series or was it from something else. Here's the link to watch/listen to it on You Tube - if anyone can tell me where it was from I'd love to know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTMDk9Xxs0Y. On the way home, Ali sent me a text about Private Practice, which I normally watch on Friday evenings (having taped it on Thursday night) so when I got home I had to watch last night's episode to find out what was going on. Good show, now we have to wait for next week to find out what happens next! Fortunately it's not that much later than I would normally be up but I am now ready for my bed. If someone could put me out of my misery (about the song) by the time I wake up tomorrow, that would be great!! ;o) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment