Wednesday 9 June 2010

3 Things

Yesterday I got an email from my sister in law, Liz, with a questionnaire to complete and forward on. I thought it was a fun one and have decided to do my answers here and if anyone else fancies playing along, I'd love to see your answers so please leave me a comment.
(Yellow iris in our garden)
.
It's fun to learn new things about our friends, so here goes:
.
Three names I go by:
Mum
Rhona
Mrs Stevenson
.
Three places I've lived:
South Africa
Scotland
England
.
Three places I've worked:
Dr Haskell's dental practice
Consolidated Frame Cotton Corporation
Gala Stationers
.
Three things I love to watch:
Babies
Lightening storms
Greys Anatomy ;o)
.
Three places I have been:
Chicago
New York
Switzerland
.
Three things I love to eat:
Carrot cake
Chocolate
Prawns
.
Three things I'm looking forward to this summer:
My sister, Norma, arriving on Saturday
Getting to read some of the books I've accumulated
Emily being on holiday
.
Anyone else going to play along? Let me know :o)
xx

6 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have a think about it! Looks fun and it's surprisingly revealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I shall draft a post immediately :-) Not sure when it'll publish, though, as I have quite a few other posts in the works!

    Really enjoyed catching up on your blog, belated birthday wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun list. I'll play along with my own list sometime soon. It was fun reading yours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disappointed my wedding is not one of the things you are looking forward to this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, thanks for posting about this. I went ahead and answered the questions--love what you've done with your answers.
    My family is from Switzerland, and I loved seeing everything there.
    May I ask what part of Switzerland?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Michelle, to me your wedding is before the summer, I'm counting the school holidays as summer because that's when I get to relax a bit ;o) Really looking forward to your wedding - not long now!!

    ReplyDelete