Thursday 14 June 2012

Photo : 12 - 13 June 2012

12 June 2012
I've been having some sensitivity with my teeth for a few weeks so I decided I needed to get a dental appointment to see what was going on. Going to the dentist is not something I particularly enjoy (after a not so pleasant experience a few years ago) so it was a relief to find out my teeth are healthy. I've been advised to rub a particular toothpaste on to the sensitive are for a few weeks to see if it'll help. If it gets any worse I'll have to go back again for x-rays to see what's going on. Fingers crossed that won't be necessary!

13 June 2012
 I actually forgot to take a photo, so I ended up taking one of my evening cup of Rooibos tea :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. I've been at the dentist today ~ check up and hygienist. I describe the appointments as a necessary evil!

    ReplyDelete