Tuesday 26 February 2013

Megan

Yesterday Megan was two months old. Hasn't that time gone quickly!  Although I think "2 months already!" at the same time it feels like she's always been here.  We are so blessed to have such cute granddaughters and also that we are able to spend so much time with them.  Claire and the girls came and spent the day here yesterday and I was able to get a few photos of Megan at 2 months.
 Megan - very relaxed ;)
 We were getting quite a bit of bubble blowing yesterday
 Big eyes
 Smiles for Mummy :)
 She has the cutest little smiles and both Claire and Alice are often the lucky recipients of them. Megan loves watching Alice as she plays and Claire says her eyes follow her around the room and she smiles at Alice. These girls are already so cute together and I can't wait to watch the bond develop as Megan gets older.

I've skipped the photo of Megan in full screaming mode as she she became hungry and we'll settle for the feeding one instead ;)

Unfortunately, when I popped in to see Claire this morning, Megan wasn't well.  She had her first lot of jabs last week and yesterday her little voice had sounded quite hoarse. Today it was worse and you can just see she's not feeling great.  Poor little love!  Mummy's going to have a tiring day today as each time she put Megan down she'd wake again and her little face would crumple.  Get well soon precious girl <3 nbsp="" p="">xx

3 comments:

  1. What a little sweetie. Hope she gets feeling better soon!! My 18 yr. old son has been down with something since Sunday. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a CUTE little girl! I'm always amazed at how much she looks like Alice. Hope she's feeling much better by now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I think I see a bit of Alice in Meghan. Are there similarities in the photos of Alice at the same age? We're off to see Caleb in two weeks, and I can't wait to get my hands on him. :-)

    ReplyDelete