Monday 24 June 2013

HELLO Monday


HELLO to Megan being 6 months old tomorrow (Tuesday).
HELLO to taking Mum for her hospital eye appointment.
HELLO to making a start on clearing space in the garage for Norma's shipment arriving soon.
HELLO to (hopefully) starting to sew the quilt I have waiting.
HELLO to no more school for Emily till September.
HELLO to hopefully starting on my summer reading :)
HELLO to quieter days ahead.
I haven't posted photos of Alice and Megan for a while so I thought I'd add them here.  I'll do an update post soon.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Super cute photos! How can Megan be six months already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! She's growing up as fast at Alice is! Not fair. Cute, cute, cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy week, Rhona..love the pics!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete