Thursday 29 March 2007

Sunset & babies

Last night after dinner I noticed this sunset through the kitchen window.


Ok, I know it's not showing up that well but the sun was just this orange ball against the darkening sky. It was lovely!!!


I went to Caffe Nero's for a coffee with Sarah this morning. We sat chatting quite happily but couldn't believe it when we next looked at our watches and it was 11.45am! We'd been there since 8.45am! Guess you realise that not a lot else got done this morning!


I had already asked Theresa if she was going to be in today so I ended up having to phone again and say I'd be a bit later than planned. Tyler was full of cold and not a very happy little man. He had been fed and was tired so I took a turn at holding him and he managed to get half an hours sleep before he woke up again all snuffly. Poor little boy, I hope he feels better soon.




Theresa was telling me he goes for his next check up at the eye clinic on Monday. I can't believe he'll be 10 weeks old already, doesn't the time fly by.


Shannon has updated her blog with photos of Finton and family. If you'd like to see them go to www.monkeyoranges.blogspot.com

Have a good evening

xx

PS Hugh went for an interview today and will hear back in a few days. Fingers crossed that something may come of this one.

3 comments:

  1. Guess what your sunset reminded me of? Yes, that's right, the darkness of silhouetted trees and the big orange sun in the sky above the hills in New Germany, South Africa. These images come out of the blue when one least expects them. Poor Tyler, having a cold when you are that young is not very nice. Hope he is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, forgot to say that I hope all goes well for Hugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler looks so grown up already! Poor little guy having a cold.

    ReplyDelete