Saturday 7 February 2009

Photo a Day Layouts / 22 years

Emily and I took Claire in to work for 9am this morning, did the little bit of shopping we had to do and then headed home. It's been on my mind that I hadn't done the Photo a Day layouts for a couple of weeks and, because it's still so cold outside, I thought it would be a good day to get them done. Fortunately I had the black cardstock for the background and I didn't have to go out to get any. So my morning, and afternoon up till now, has been spent sorting through and printing my photos and typing out the journaling. Journaling is not something that I find easy so these layouts literally tell what we did each day. End of!
Week of 22 - 28 January 2009
Week of 29 January - 04 February 2009
though I made a typo on this and didn't have any more patterned paper so I've left it saying
05 February 2009 :o(
I'm glad to have them up to date again.
Today is Jon and my 22nd wedding anniversary. I don't have any scanned photos of our wedding day to share but perhaps I'll look into doing that one day. We got married in Highbury Chapel, Hillcrest, South Africa followed by a reception at Kloof Country Club. It wasn't a big wedding, I think we had about 55 guests, but it felt just right. I can still remember it quite clearly and yet 22 years seems a long time! We've certainly had a lot happen in those 22 years including moving across the world a few times. I wonder what the future holds in store! We're going out for dinner tonight to celebrate. I'd also like to thank everyone who has left messages wishing us happy anniversary on Facebook, it was nice of you to remember.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment