Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween

I hope you enjoyed your Halloween yesterday. Emily and I went round to my friend Alison's for what is becoming her annual Halloween party. Pumpkin cupcakes, from the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook, which were delicious (even if I say so myself)
The cake cases were ones I'd picked up in Chicago the last time we were there (3 years ago!!)
I also made the Quiche Lorraine from Rachel Allen's Bake cookery book but I changed it a bit to make it vegetarian for Alison and Jake. I took out the bacon and added roast red peppers instead. Yummy - just had the last slice for my lunch :)
Carol and Alison (my witchy friends ;o) )
Some of Alison's decorations. There were a few new ones in the mix
Thanks for a lovely afternoon/evening Alison, Marc, Jake and Leah - looking forward to next year!
xx

1 comment:

  1. That looked like fun. The witches hats were 'cookie' and the decorations were lovely. Well done Alison.
    Thank you Rhona for getting Hugh to deliver the pumpkin cupcakes for Dad and me, they were delicious. xxx

    ReplyDelete