Sunday 31 January 2010

First Tag Book Completed

Those of you who have been reading my blog long enough may remember this post where I told how I was going to do my photo a day as a monthly tag book. Well, today is the 31/01/2010 and I have completed the first book. I'm pleased that I've kept up to date with this project. It's been so much easier than making layouts to show the photos and, this way, I do my journaling each evening and add my photo to the back of the previous day's tag. Simple!!

Front cover

A couple of the pages
Today I've punched holes and added book rings and some ribbon to finish it off. I've now printed out February's pages and am ready to start the next book. (Another thing with this tag book is that you get to see my handwriting whereas I really don't like writing on layouts - don't know why, but that's the way it is!)
xx

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I started a tag book last year with monthy summaries and still haven't finished it. I'm using the same CZ tags you are, and I need to get it finished!! Sticking with Project 365 is not easy, so it must be very rewarding to see your lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really dinky and looks lovely. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so great with this!!! I love it! I've stuck with my monthly album along the lines of my JYC/ Fall album and I'm happy with it, but it's more complicated than your idea which is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete