Sunday 1 August 2010

Today I've been ....

Working on my "to do" list.
Six months of filing done and put away. One less thing to worry about! One step closer to relaxing and reading books :)Enjoying the last few flowers on my orchid. Most of them are now losing their flowers (after a number of months) and it could be a while before they bloom again. Taking photographs because I feel like it. Tom is always a good subject, I love his markings and he's very photogenic ;)
.
I'm working my way through the "Brothers & Sisters" TV series and really enjoying it. We're now on Season 3 - not sure what season is the current one but I think there's still a Season 4 box set to go :)
Hope you've been enjoying your weekend too :)
xx

1 comment:

  1. Just spent 5 minutes catching up with you. I'm liking the new blog layout. :)

    ReplyDelete