Sunday 20 February 2011

Today we met ....

The newest addition to our extended family ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.


This is Beth - she is my sister-in-law, Debbie's little bundle of fun :)  She's a miniature Schnauzer and is 10 weeks old.  Deb and Dave drove up to Cambridge on Thursday to pick her up but we haven't had a chance to go and meet her until today.
 Emily has declared that she's fallen in love!!
 Beth seemed to think Emily was quite tasty also ;o)
Her fingers and her hair were particular favourites!  
Unfortunately the photos aren't great because a) the lighting wasn't good and b) Beth wouldn't keep still!!  

And because these days I have to have at least one photo of my gorgeous Granddaughter (biased .... me???)
Alice Rose in the little outfit I bought her on Saturday. I couldn't resist it - look at the flower and the little bird, does this not say scrapbooking? Too cute! (yes, the outfit and Alice :o)  ).  Hope you've had a good weekend.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit; I'm impressed you can resist buying anything for that beautiful baby. And it's a pretty cute puppy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen has said exactly what I was thinking! She is just adorable and so alert in this photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is possibly the cutest dog I have ever seen! And Miss Alice Rose is looking pretty darling too

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much cuteness! The Girl was just about ready to spontaneously combust when she saw that little pup....

    ReplyDelete