Wednesday 26 October 2011

Don't faint ...

I've actually completed a layout this morning!! Last night I was looking at Amy's page on Simple Aussie Girls and thought it was really time I tried to do some more layouts for Alice's album.  This morning I chose a couple of photos, matched the cardstock with the shoes and this is the result.  Unfortunately I can't get the colour to show as it is in real life, which is more of a raspberry pink, but you get the idea anyway.  As usual it's a very simple layout, which is what I like.
xx

5 comments:

  1. Alice in her pretty new shoes!
    Don't blink Grandma, the time will fly by and you'll be seeing Alice in her first pair of heels before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely page,Rhona....first shoes are one of those milestones we tend to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautifully simple - and simply beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Love those new shoes? Are they red or raspberry pink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, these are the first shoes she got which were a raspberry pink but she's just got her second pair of shoes which are pale pink :) I'll have to get a photo of the second pair now xx

    ReplyDelete