Deb at Deb's World has very kindly given my blog an award :) Thank you so much, Deb!
From what I understand, this award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and I need to pass it on to five more bloggers.
It also comes with a to do list :)
- You have to link back to the person who gave it to you.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Give the award to 5 of your favourite bloggers (with 200 followers or less).
- Then leave a comment for each of the bloggers you have chosen so that they know they have received it.
And so, on to the bloggers I would like to pass the award on to :
- Amy at Over at our Place. I love stopping in at Amy's place to see what she and the family have been up to. Her photography is stunning and her scrapbooking is my style of scrapbooking and has been known to inspire me to make a layout (which is quite something in itself).
- Jacky over at Scrappy Jacky is next. Jacky is a prolific card maker and scrapbooker and I love seeing what she's made. Jacky and I also both became grandparents around the same time so I love getting a glimpse of little Miss A.
- The next award is for Karen at Random Reflections. Karen's cards are beautiful, as are her scrapbook pages, and I love her photography. Karen is also a fairly new grandmother and I'm enjoying seeing her grandchildren grow.
- Karen blog, Tales from the Scrapheap, is another favourite. Again, I enjoy seeing the projects Karen makes. When I read about Karen's daughter, Gracia, it makes me think of Emily - they seem to be similar in many ways.
- And finally, although Mel at I Speak Melsh, isn't posting as often as she used to at the moment, I love when her blog pops up to the top of my reading list and I can go and see what she's been up to.
I'm happy to say, all the things on the to do list are about to be ticked off.