Wednesday 6 June 2012

Photo a Day : 05 June 2012

I have a feeling  both the photos below will end up in my Project Life album for this week :)
 I think this has to be the photo for the day as it shows us watching the Diamond Jubilee procession on TV while Alice plays with her dolls house and Mac lies close by. She'll then know what was going on in years to come.
However, I just love this one too! Playing games with Uncle Hugh!! On Monday she saw Hugh playing a game which had cows, sheep and chicken in it.  She loved it. Today when Hugh came through, she headed straight for his room, grabbed a controller and asked for the Moos. Uncle Hugh's now one of her favourite people ;o)

xx

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! I can see why you'll want to include them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both great, and I love the connection Alice has made with her uncle!

    ReplyDelete