Friday 8 January 2010

JYC layouts / Wallace

I got to photograph my final layouts for JYC this morning. I haven't done each one individually but if you click on the photo it should bring them up bigger.
I did a collage for Christmas day and a page for journalling. It's my only double page layout in the album.
Wallace is Emily's dog and we got him just before her 4th birthday which means that he will be turning 10 in June. He has a problem with his legs, especially in the colder weather, and doesn't like to go outside when it's this cold. I don't blame him, I feel the same! Unfortunately, in his case, he has to go outside at least a few times a day ;o) This morning he was finally desperate enough to sit waiting to go out the door and once he got outside he was happy to wander about for a little while.
White dog in white snow!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment